In our last post, I had written about how we have been helping people and businesses in succeeding on the web by optimizing their potential and exploiting the opportunities that are available in abundance. One of the ways we did this was
by creating Portals, Vortals and numerous other such platforms for industry experts and tyros to interact.
Speaking of which, we’re proud to introduce our new start-up Freelance Project Updates – which has been made to facilitate freelancing developers across the globe. It is the biggest search engine for freelance projects in the world. Additionally, freelancers can also look for buyers for their ready-made projects!
- Create Keyword based filters: Filter your results by keywords like html, php or by the project’s budget or even by the source freelance website. For example:
- Create your profile wherein you can highlight your specialization and express your hourly rate of development.
- Showcase your ready-made projects and help yourself get noticed.
- Get email updates about the most popular keywords and the hottest freelancing jobs.
- Interact with fellow freelancers in real time.
Ever Since its Beta Release in January 2008, Freelance Project Updates – or FPU as it is known among the freelancing community – has grown tremendously. As of now there are over 4200+ registered users, 3500+ Projects available for over 3000 keywords for Freelancers throughout the world.
We are also happy to inform you that we are working towards an upgraded release of FPU and you would soon get your hands on it! If you are a freelancer, you might want to check it out and suggest any new features or improvements that you would like to see in the coming release. We promise we won’t let you down!
In the coming weeks, we would like to tell you more about the latest innovations happening in our labs, and also we would want to update you with latest news relating us and our products. So, if you still haven’t subscribed to our feed, now is the right time to do it.
Have a great weekend ahead!