Even though there is no word on Angular 10’s release and to be honest it’s too early to expect a release, the developers and community has blessed us with 6 RCs and a taste of what Angular 10 could become.
Here are the tweaks/changes that Angular 10 could sport for improved performance and stability.
- Angular 10 will be lighter in size than previous versions.
- Developers will receive suggestions for components that are defined in the libraries, now that dependency information and ng-content selectors are added to metadata.
- Type-checking performance improvements have been made to the compiler-cli.
- TypeScript 3.8 and the previous versions support has been removed, thus making 3.9 version a featured one.
- In this update, any warnings with regards to unknown elements will be logged as errors. This ensures there is no unknown error that will keep developers awake at night.
- Performance improvement via reduction in size of the entrypoint manifest and tweaks in caching technique.
- To improve the performance of ngcc, developers can now immediately report a stale lock file. Also, a cached copy of a parsed tsconfig can be stored and is reusable in case tsconfig is the same.
- Multiple translation files merging is now supported as against a single translation file allowed per locale. Users will be able to specify multiple files per locale. And with the help of messaging ID, the transactions will be merged from each file.
- Several bugs are fixed, like the core avoiding any migration error in case a non-existent symbol gets imported and proper identification of modules which are affected by overrides in TestBed.
It seems that we’ll finally get to see a trimmed version of Angular which is smaller in size but just as fast. It’s still too early to say what part of these updates will make it to the production version of Angular 10 but it will be exciting to see how it turns out.
We try to keep up with the latest happenings of the Angular community so that we are up to speed with the prerequisites and hurdles that might come during a migration or upgrade. And for stable released versions of Angular you can get in touch with us and kickstart your development projects.
By Admin | Categories:Frontend,Website Development | Comments closed
About Galaxy WeblinksWe specialize in human-centric user experience design services to our clients across the globe. Our innovative ideas, creative designs, industry best practices, and processes help us improve user satisfaction and solve complex design problems. Contact us for a free consultation!
Whether you have recently started learning Node.js or thinking about using it in your next project, this blog will help you in understanding the main…Backend Website Development
Single Page Applications(SPAs) are all around us. Industry leaders like Google, Trello, Facebook, Gmail, Github, vouch for it. Their structure is considered the best for…Website Development
App development frameworks are at the front and center of the development community. Backend and frontend frameworks are continuously taking inspiration from each other to…Web Design Website Development
Did you ever happen to spot some inconsistencies in your product’s design that were not there in your prototype? The color being a bit different,…Web Design Website Development
The appeal of WordPress is simplicity. The debate on Gutenberg and Page builders is much more than functionalities. It’s more about ease of use. In…Web Design Website Development
People don’t want to miss out on the digital era. And accessibility testing is how we make sure that smart devices and computers are accessible…Web Design Website Development
Setting up a shop online? Well it’s easier than setting one up made of bricks and mortar. But it doesn’t mean that E-commerce is easy.…Ecommerce Website Development
Angular 6, released earlier in May 2018 didn’t offer much improvements on the performance part. It was mainly focused on making Angular migration-friendly. Google dropped…Frontend Galaxy Apps Others Web
Building a WordPress website? The WordPress community provides you with plenty of options. You can either make an easy one using WordPress themes or a…Galaxy Apps Others Web Website Development